For the holidays I received the Burt’s Bees kit from a close friend and was super excited to try it out. I currently use their cleansing oil as part of my Korean Skincare Routine and it works really well to remove impurities and break down makeup! So lets get right into the review!
- Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream (0.75 oz)– I’ve been using this exclusively in the morning to cleanse my face and I’m in love! It removes dirt and oil using soap bark and contains aloe and chamomile to leave my skin super soft! It does have menthol in it that leaves my face feeling cool and tingly which I like to help refresh me in the mornings. It makes a nice lather and you don’t need too much, I really recommend giving it a try but I recommend the cleansing facial oil for sensitive skin.
- Hand Salve (0.30 oz)– This hand salve is perfect for those that suffer from dry hands in the winter. Containing beeswax and olive oil that locks in moisture and heals the skin. I like to use it on my hands and elbows that get robbed of moisture during the dry winter.
- Milk & Honey Body Lotion (1 oz)-As if the combination of milk and honey alone wasn’t enough to seduce me, this lotion contains coconut and grape seed oil, is light weight and absorbs quickly into the skin. I feel that I would like to purchase this in a larger volume because it was so easy to use.
- Coconut Foot Cream (0.75 oz)– This contained a thick consistency when applied but then it continued to melt and soak into my feet which have been neglected this winter. It contains coconut oil, rosemary and peppermint which refreshed and hydrated my feet. Usually foot creams tend to get sticky but this actually got more liquidy the longer it was on my feet, it was really nice!
- Beeswax Lip Balm (0.15 oz)– I’ve always heard great things about their lip balm but never got around to actually trying it as I get tons of chapstick from stockings at Christmas time. I prefer using tingly products like carmex so I was pleasantly surprised when this lip balm also left a tingle on my lips! In my opinion their lip balms are the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the company Burt’s Bees so I think this is an essential to try from the brand.
Overall this is a nice gift set for someone who likes pampering products, especially if they enjoy natural ingredients and natural scents.