Hey everyone! I love Allison Harvard and we look kind of similar so I’ve been trying to emulate some of her looks that she has done. I was particularly inspired by the motion editorial from cycle 17 All Star Season. I liked the bold cat eye with a warm brown and nude lip.
2. using your favorite black liner * I love Milani’s Liquif’eye eyeliner in black* and starting from the inner corner of your eye and flick it outward to a precise point and bring a thick line on the top and bottom of your eyes and create another angled point near the edge of your eyebrow.
3. Darken brows if needed
4. Take a matte brown eyeshadow and apply above the liner to the crease and extending to the edge of the wing.
5. Add a matte white/beige shadow to the browbone
6. Add a nude lipstick to the lips (I used Lime Crime Coquette)
7. Put a shimmery pink blush to the apples of the cheeks
8. Add fake blood if desired!
XO Cuppie Chan -P.S. More Creepy Chan inspired looks on the wayyy!
Hello! Today’s look is a color changing teal and purple cateye. These are two of my favorite colors so I had to do this look. I had participated in a makeup look contest for Mon Ennui cosmetics. Everyone who entered recieved samples of the new colors and the two winners got the colors named after them! Lina Blanche, a shimmery white with purple sparkles, and Jaime Noir a black with teal sparkles. When blended together the color changing happens! It also comes out upon adding the shadow to water for a more metallic lavender and teal color. I paired this look with Lime Crime’s D’lilac since the colors were so so similar. I used a peachy blush to warm up the cool colored look.
The color changing magic that is expressed when both colors are blended together
This look involved a cat eye using Milani’s black eyeliner pencil, some fake top and bottom lashes I got for Halloween from Kmart and Lime Crime Opaque lipstick in Styletto. I applied some pink blush to the apples of the cheeks. The lashes were feathers and had rhinestones attached to them which I thought was cool. I applied Dark Hearts Designs Jadis white duochrome shadow on my lid extending up to my browbone. I lightly darkened my eyebrows. I hope you enjoy this look, it was a lot of fun creating dynamic shapes with my eyes and lips! XO Cupcake :}
Check out Lime Crime Here! http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1159