I’ve been loving Korean makeup for a while now, and have been experimenting with the Korean Skin care routine, so I wanted to share my current faves as well as what ones I’m currently dying to try!
Korean Makeup Essentials: These are my go to BB creams!
- Missha Perfect cover BB cream in color 13 Milky Beige , This BB cream is very light with good coverage, it is thick for a bb cream and has a nice consistency. I love to use it in winter when my skin needs more moisture and I am the most pale.
- SKIN79 The Prestige Beblesh Balm BB Cream Diamond Collection, This BB cream is perfect for everyday wear. It does have a greyish tone to it which I wasn’t sure about but I fell in love with how it makes my skin look! Great coverage and lasts a very long time! Skin79 also has a sample pack on Amazon that you can test out some of their BB’s to find your fave.
Korean Skin Care Essentials: These are part of my current skincare routine! In order of use, too!
- Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Tissue, These are hands down the best makeup wipes I’ve ever used. They have a light healthy scent and one wipe cleans off all of my makeup. Claims to have antioxidants and vitamins to help skin, but they are seriously amazing wipes.
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam, This is a lightly scented face wash that is very effective at making your skin feel squeaky clean! Simple and effective.
- Etude House Baking Powder B.P Deep Cleansing Foam , I got a sample of this with one of my purchases and fell in love with how well it works to clean my face, now that I’m out of Rice water foam, I plan on picking this one up!
- SkinFood Black Sugar Face Mask , This is just a great mask/exfoliant combo, which is perfect for winter months when your skin needs extra love.
- Benton Snail Bee Essence, I tried this essence because I was new to Korean skincare and it was relatively inexpensive compared to others. I personally don’t like the smell, but it has snail and bee venom in it which maybe thats the smell. The bee venom firms the face. If smell doesn’t bother you its a great product for the price ($20)
- The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion, This is a great moisturizer, there is a lot of product for the price and has light scent.
- Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet (16 Combo Pack), These aren’t the best sheet masks in the world, but they are super affordable and get the job done. I hope to check out some more renowned brands in the future! There are some weird ones in this collections like Vegetable Placenta and bee venom but also some fun ones like wine! I think this is a great intro to face masks for people to try.
- The Face Shop Jeju Tangerine Sleeping Mask, I like to use this in the fall and winter when my skin needs extra moisture! It smells so good and in the morning my skin is so plump from absorbing the mask over night. It comes with a large amount of product too which is good because it seems to be out of stock everywhere I look.
Korean Beauty Lust List: These are products I’d love to get my hands on to try next!
- Etude House Sleeping Pack Bubble Tea: Black Tea, I really want to try this next once my current sleeping mask is finished. It has cute tapioca inspired hydrating pearls and the packaging is adorable. There are three different flavors, green tea, black tea and strawberry. It just looks like such a fun product!
- Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint, I’ve seen quite a few reviews of this product and would love to try it and recommend it to my lip tint friends. The packaging is a cute wine bottle and there seems to be a variety of colors. There is also apparently a nice scent and I’m glad that they have small sample sizes too!
- Skinfood Peach Sake Toner and Emulsion, I’m currently using a traditional american toner and I know that Korean ones are gentler on the skin and overall have a different purpose. Korean toners are applied similarly to moisturizers and it preps the skin to absorb moisture which is why its after the cleanser step. This one has gotten a lot of love on blogs so I think it would be a good starting point.
- Neogen Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser, This looks so luxiourous and I’m sure it smells great. I’m mostly sold on the packaging!
- [TONYMOLY] I’m Real Mask Sheet Pack of 11, I want to try more masks but I want it to be affordable so these mask packs have a variety of ones to try!
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Sheet Pack of 15 I want to try more masks and want it to be affordable and I love variety!
- The Face Shop Living Nature Grind Mask Sheet x 15pcs, Like the two above I want ones that come in a pack and are reasonably priced since the skin care routine has you do them at least once a week