Hey everyone! I love Allison Harvard and we look kind of similar so I’ve been trying to emulate some of her looks that she has done. I was particularly inspired by the motion editorial from cycle 17 All Star Season. I liked the bold cat eye with a warm brown and nude lip.
2. using your favorite black liner * I love Milani’s Liquif’eye eyeliner in black* and starting from the inner corner of your eye and flick it outward to a precise point and bring a thick line on the top and bottom of your eyes and create another angled point near the edge of your eyebrow.
3. Darken brows if needed
4. Take a matte brown eyeshadow and apply above the liner to the crease and extending to the edge of the wing.
5. Add a matte white/beige shadow to the browbone
6. Add a nude lipstick to the lips (I used Lime Crime Coquette)
7. Put a shimmery pink blush to the apples of the cheeks
8. Add fake blood if desired!
XO Cuppie Chan -P.S. More Creepy Chan inspired looks on the wayyy!
Hey Everyone! 😀 Hope you are all doing well. Today’s look was inspired by Allison Harvard of America’s Next Top Model and her new covergirl shoot. I found her makeup flawless and I thought the look was youthful and fresh. There are many different colors you can use and just a few rules to follow in order to create this look!
My inspiration for this look. Allison's freshness and bold eyes make this look fun and youthful
First, use foundation and concealer to achieve a flawless face. Use a blush along the apples of the cheeks to achieve a natural, youthful glow. Next darken your brows, this will make this bold eyeshadow look even more polished. Pick what vibrant color you would like for your lids! This is where you can be creative! You can pick something that matches your eyes, your favorite color etc. As long as it is shimmery, it will work!. Line your lowerlashline and upper lashlines very closely with a black liner, this will define your eyes and make them pop! Adding a little at a time, put on the color you chose ( I used Mon Ennui’s Status Symbol, a shimmery blue/turquoise with green) and apply mostly to your lids but extending the color up lightly into your crease and browbone…if you have ever taken an art class, think of shading, but the browbone is going to be our highlight area! Take a shimmery white color (I used Dark Heart Designs Ghost Dog a white with red and orange sparkles) and applied that to my browbone and blended downward. This softened the look and made it extremely youthful and fresh. Apply mascara of choice and fake lashes if desired. Keep lips neutral/pinky/peachy.